YPN & YIPPA presents: Sustainable Development Goals - Thursday 1 November 2018
On September 25 2015, the United National adopted 17 specific goals to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all as part of a new sustainable development agenda. Each goal has specific targets to be achieved over the next 15 years. For the goals to be reached, everyone needs to do their part: governments, the private sector, civil society and people like you.
The next YPN and YIPAA joint event aims to address:
- Goal 11: Make cities inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- Goal 17: Partnerships for the Goals
This event will give you an opportunity to hear firsthand from experts that are working in these areas. In each session they'll share how they create change, achieve successful outcomes and what they think is going to happen.
Within smaller breakout groups, you'll be able to ask the questions you want, listen to others perspectives and understand more about they challenges ahead.
You'll be inspired to continue these important conversations over networking drinks and beyond. Grow your knowledge and your network at this fantastic event.
Guest speakers are:
- Peter Tamblyn,Sales & Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific, Close the Loop
- Jerry Tan, Blended Products Manager, Transport and Infrastructure, Downer
- David Rumbens, Partner, Deloitte Access Economics
- Emma Grey, Senior Economist, Macroeconomics Policy & Forecasting, Deloitte Access Economics
- Kylie Porter, Executive Director, Global Compact Network of Australia
- Stephanie Ziersch, Director, Communities and Climate Change Programme
LGPro Young Professional Members: $80 GST incl.
Non Members: $165 GST incl.
Register for this event below.