Young Professionals Network: 'Burning Questions and Burning Platforms'
We all hear the same thing over and over again - you've got to network if you want to make that next step. But as you know, it can be difficult to get a meeting and have genuine conversations with local government leaders in an intimate and personal setting - unit now.
You're invited to an exclusive dinner with a small group of young professionals to meet and have genuine conversations with a dynamic group of leaders over a delicious two course meal. Indeed exclusive and small - very limited tickets so get in quick!
You will be able to ask the burning questions you have for senior leaders, and discuss how to create a burning platform for change and transformations.
Senior leaders at the dinner
We are delighted to announce our senior leader attendees:
- Tracey Slatter, Managing Director, Barwon Water
- Sally Curtain, Executive Director, VicRoads
- Simon Overland, CEO, Whittlesea City Council
- Liana Thompson, Director, Whittlesea City Council (and LGPro Vice President)
- Noelene Duff, CEO, Whitehorse City Council
- Michael Bailey, CEO, Northern Grampians Shire Council
- Andrew Day, CEO, Manningham City Council
- Sue Wilkinson, CEO, Darebin City Council
- Jessie Holmes, CEO, Yarriambiack Shire Council
This is a dinner party not to be missed.
Time 6.30pm - 8.30pm
Cost: Members $50 - Non Members $90
Bookings are essential for this event.
This event is proudly sponsored by LGPro Corporate Partners HR Legal
This event is now sold out!