Webinar: Managing Mental Health in the Workplace for Local Government
This webinar will cover:
- The definition of ‘good’ mental health
- What is stress, including positive vs negative stress and its impacts
- How mental health issues may manifest in the workplace
- Employers’ rights and obligations in respect to employees with known or suspected mental health conditions
- How to start the conversation with an employee regarding mental health
- How to provide support to employees with known mental health issues
- Actions the Council can take if an employee does not have capacity for work or is not meeting performance expectations, whilst minimising legal risks
It will be presented by Georgie Chapman, a partner at HR Legal and Brianna Cattanach, Senior Occupational Therapist at P2 Group.
There will be handouts, case studies and time for questions, storytelling, problem solving and networking with other participants to ensure you gain practical knowledge.
Date: Tuesday 30 July 12.30pm - 1.30pm
LGPro Fellow, Professional and Young Professional Members - Free
Non Members - $25
Proudly sponsored by