One of LGPro's latest courses helps frontline local government workers manage their most challenging customer conversations.
This online course provides participants with strategies for using a calm, factual, positive and respectful approaches to difficult customer interactions.
The course offers guidance and strategies for managing all types of challenging customer conversations, encouraging all team members to take a consistent and structured approach to customer interactions, reducing handling times and escalated issues.
Participants will leave the session better equipped to maintain loyalty with a customer after managing a difficult interaction. Participants will further:
• Learn de-escalation techniques for navigating challenging conversations
• Have new skills to manage their own response to difficult customers
• Have practiced how to apply these new behaviours and techniques to a real-world scenario
• Have the opportunity to build their own customised toolkit to take away and use when interacting with customers, giving them ownership over how they conduct themselves in difficult interactions.
• Frontline staff and leaders of frontline staff.