Corporate Partnership offers
RETURN ON INVESTMENT:
Corporate packages are tailored to meet the objectives of the corporate partner, aimed at building mutually beneficial relationships and return on investment.
Opportunities to attend a range of annual LGPro events and initiatives which provide an opportunity to connect with the sector and acquire knowledge of sector trends and challenges.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION:
Regular advice from LGPro, via communications and publications, including updates on industry/sector developments.
Opportunity for Corporate Partners to play a leadership role in the sector, highlighting experience and expertise through content delivery, case studies and participation.
Increased brand reputation through a significant amount of free advertising via LGPro’s website, marketing, social media and advertisements
- Free tickets to the LGPro Annual Conference Welcome Event and Pre Dinner Networking before the Awards for Excellence Gala Dinner (500+ guests). Two tickets for a Corporate Partner and one ticket for a Small Business Corporate Partner per day.
- Free attendance to the LGPro Networking Event where Corporate Partners have the opportunity to meet with senior local government representatives and the LGPro Board.
- Free attendance to a specialised Introduction to Local Government for Corporate Partners Workshop, delivered online, to assist you in understanding how to work with councils.
- One ticket to the annual Member Event held in December. This popular cocktail function celebrates the year with LGPro members, the LGPro Board and local government senior executives.
- A significant amount of free advertising on our website and in our digital publications.