ABOUT THE AWARDS
Nominations for the Corporate and Community Planning Award will open on Monday 5 December. This award celebrates the success of individuals and teams working in the Local Government Corporate and Community Planning sector in Victoria.
The Corporate and Community Planning Award focuses on local government initiatives that demonstrate excellence in the areas of:
• Council planning
• Community planning
• Integrating Council and community planning
• Performance measurement and management
• Service planning, delivery, or enhancement
• Sustainable community involvement in Council and community planning
• Planning for environmental sustainability
• Planning for business transformation
Projects or initiatives that have been implemented in response to and in recovery from COVID-19 can also be nominated if demonstrable outcomes have been achieved as those with outcomes are highly regarded.
Nominations for the award must be completed online and will close on Friday 10 March 2023 at 5pm.
Download Preparing Your Nomination guidelines