About the award
The Community & Integrated Planning Award (formerly known as the Corporate & Community Planning Award
) celebrates the success of individuals and teams working in Victorian Local Government's integrated planning space.
The award has been renamed to reflect the sector's greater focus on integrated planning.
The Community & Integrated Planning Award focuses on local government initiatives that demonstrate excellence in the areas of:
• Council planning
• Community planning
• Integrating Council and community planning
• Performance measurement and management
• Service planning, delivery, or enhancement
• Sustainable community involvement in Council and community planning
• Planning for environmental sustainability
• Planning for business transformation
Nominations are now open and will close on Monday 19 February.
Download and read the Invitation to Nominate below for a full guide on preparing a nomination, including requirements and the full question list.
Download: Invitation to Nominate - Community & Integrated Planning Award
The 2024 winner will be announced at the 2024 LGPro Annual Conference to be held at the MCG in Melbourne on Wednesday 1 May 2024.
Ready to nominate?
Click the Nominate Now
button to start:
Upon completion of your nomination, you will receive a confirmation email. Contact [email protected] if you do not receive a confirmation email.