About the awards
Your health and safety are our primary concerns. To ensure your safety with us without losing the opportunity to get together for this important event, the 2022 Annual Conference has been rescheduled to Wednesday 1 and Thursday 2 June 2022 without any loss in programming. You can continue to register yourself and your teams with confidence.
Nominations for these awards are now closed - register below for the live Awards Dinner at the 2022 Annual Conference.
The LGPro Awards for Excellence promote and celebrate the outstanding work being undertaken and delivered by individuals and teams working in Victorian Local Government.
11 award categories were open for nomination in the 2022 Awards for Excellence, including:
- First Nations Community Partnership Initiative
- Innovative Management Initiative
- Service Delivery Initiative
- Special Projects Initiative
- Community Partnerships Initiative
- Community Assets & Infrastructure Initiative (projects $2.5m and under)
- Community Assets & Infrastructure Initiative (projects over $2.5m)
- Sustainability Initiative
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Young Achiever
- Outstanding Small Rural Council Initiative
Finalists were notified of the status of their nominations in mid-December 2021.
Winners will be announced at the Awards Dinner to be held following the Annual Conference on Thursday 2 June at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. The Dinner will commence at 6.15PM with predinner drinks and canapes. Guests will be seated at 6.45PM with the awards ceremony to commence at 7PM. To register for the dinner, please click on the link below:
Register below for the Annual Conference and Dinner