Nominations now open!
The LGPro Awards for Excellence promote and celebrate the outstanding work being undertaken and delivered by individuals and teams working in Local Government in Victoria.
This year we are offering 11 award categories including the small rural Council award category, introduced last year in recognition of the resource challenges faced by these Councils. Small rural Councils nominating across any of the original categories (except Young Achiever) will automatically be entered into this category without having to make a separate submission.
- First Nations Community Partnership Initiative
- Innovative Management Initiative
- Service Delivery Initiative
- Special Projects Initiative
- Community Partnerships Initiative
- Community Assets & Infrastructure Initiative (projects $5m and under)
- Community Assets & Infrastructure Initiative (projects over $5m)
- Sustainability Initiative
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Young Achiever
- Outstanding Small Rural Council Initiative
Nominations are being accepted electronically and will close on Monday 3 October 2022.
Want to know more? Download the Invitation to Nominate. Still have a question? Contact Diana Pawluk on (03) 9268 6404.