About the awards
The LGPro Awards for Excellence promote and celebrate the outstanding work being undertaken and delivered by individuals and teams working in Local Government in Victoria.
The 2023 Awards span 11 award categories including the small rural council award category, introduced in 2021 in recognition of the resource challenges faced by these smaller organisations.
- First Nations Community Partnership Initiative
- Innovative Management Initiative
- Service Delivery Initiative
- Special Projects Initiative
- Community Partnerships Initiative
- Community Assets & Infrastructure Initiative (projects $5m and under)
- Community Assets & Infrastructure Initiative (projects over $5m)
- Sustainability Initiative
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Young Achiever
- Outstanding Small Rural Council Initiative
Nominations are now closed and awards will be presented in 2023.