About this workshop
LGPro's newest workshop is a practical short-course in creative problem solving.
The new workshop provides local government professionals with useful tools and proven techniques that are directly transferrable to their workplaces.
The short-course takes on the importance of correctly defining problems, creating step-by-step processes for overcoming challenges, and how to draw on reliable frameworks to successfully navigate issues with confidence.
- Be inspired by their individual potential to solve problems
- Understand the importance of defining the problems or issues they face correctly
- Develop a step-by-step process to tackling any problem or issue.
- Have a cache of creative problem-solving frameworks and tools to draw on to help solve any problem or issue.
- Gain the confidence to apply new skills to their professional lives.
Who Should Attend?
This course is recommended for anyone who wants to improve their ability to solve problems and apply creativity in developing solutions, including executives, leaders at all levels, managers, analysts, and anyone whose role requires creative problem solving.