To help support women working in small rural Councils to access professional development opportunities, we are making several scholarships available to cover the costs associated with attending the Women's Professional Development Forum and Women's Network Dinner, including the costs of attendance, accommodation and travel to the events. The aim of these scholarships is to assist women who would not normally be able to attend LGPro conferences.
We are pleased to announce the recipients of our seven Rural Women’s Professional Development Scholarships.
• Carole Hammond, Strathbogie Shire Council
• Julia Coates, Northern Grampians Shire Council
• Stacy Williams, Gannawarra Shire Council
• Kerrie Bell, Horsham Rural City Council
• Angeline Dooley, Hepburn Shire Council
• Amanda Lovick, Mansfield Shire Council
• Anna Handberg, Borough of Queenscliffe
We thank the following Corporate Partners and Councils who have committed to taking up a scholarship, we would not be able to provide these without their support.