So you think you might want to be a CEO
Friday 12th October from 12 noon to 2.30pm at Footscray Town Hall, 61 Napier Street, Footscray (following the LGPro Corporate Services Special Interest Group meeting at the same venue).
Facilitated by Maribyrnong City Council CEO, Stephen Wall.
A panel of established and recently appointed CEOs including Justine Linley (Ballarat City Council), Sue Wilkinson (Darebin City Council), and Mick Cummins (Bayside City Council) will share their insights and discuss the following key topics:
• Managing the recruiter relationship
• What is the application process
• Strategies around the selection process
• Contract negotiations – what you need to be aware of
• What you can expect in the first three months on the job
Lunch and afternoon tea will be provided.
Cost: $30 for LGPro Members and $150 for Non-members. To become a member of LGPro, here.